feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Love Poem #6: I Thought I Knew What Love Was

Labels: , ,

I thought I knew what love was
But I guess love proved me wrong

It’s not just about smiles and cheers
But more about ones sorrows and fears

It’s not about always being together
But about being together when you’re apart

Not about taking what you can get
But about sharing what you can give

It’s about being strong for each other
Despite of being so afraid inside

It’s about braving all the storms
Because you know you’re love will survive

It’s about being united as one
And still undivided as two

It’s about knowing when to let go
When time comes that you have to

It’s about accepting who you both are
But being better because you’re together

It’s not just about opening your heart
But more about a melding of souls

And such they say is love
With all its wondrous roles



0 comments:

Post a Comment