feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Love Poem #2: For all the times

Labels: , ,

For all the times you’ve stood by me when tough times come my way
For all the times you’ve been my anchor amidst the swells and sways
For all the times you’ve wiped my tears when the pain was too much to bear
For all the times you’ve made me laugh when I couldn’t even care
For all the times you’ve taught me to see the brighter side of life
For all the times you’ve kept the faith despite of all these strife
For all the times you’ve understood when I didn’t even know how
For all the times you’ve been patient when I couldn’t appreciate the now
For all the times you’ve cared for me without ever expecting anything in return
For all the times you’re selfless love continued the flame to burn
For all the times you’ve loved me in the very best way you can
I’d like to say a heartfelt thank you for being the greatest man
I’ve never met someone who suites me in every way that you do
And it’s because of all these and more that I’ve deeply fallen for you



0 comments:

Post a Comment