feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Love Poem #4: I Love You Enough

Labels: , ,

Enough to kiss your tears away when things are down and low
Enough to stand strong by you when fate deals a crushing blow

Enough to share your simple joys, your triumphs and laughter
Enough to believe in love stories again and happy ever after

Enough to take your hand in mine and walk with you thru life
Enough to proudly take your name and be your wedded wife

Enough to take a chance and choose to build a life together
Enough to overcome my greatest fears and be with you forever

Enough to grow old with you as our time slowly passes by
Enough to let you go when time comes to say goodbye

I love you enough and more so I hope you know by now
My baby, my love, I’ll love you and that’s my eternal vow




0 comments:

Post a Comment